- Between the ages of 25 and 35
- Citizen, dual citizen, or resident of a country in Africa, Asia, North America, or Europe
- Demonstrated expertise and/or strong interest in technology and/or global affairs
The 2024 International Strategy Forum application cycle is now closed.
- 1 Written Application Eligible applicants are invited to submit a written application.
- 2 Panel Review Top-scoring candidates are invited to interview.
- 3 Selection All successful applicants will be notified by email.
The benefits of becoming an ISF Fellow take many forms. The program is personalized and tailored to Fellows’ needs as they grow during their fellowship year and beyond. All ISF Fellows receive access to the following benefits:
- 1 Convenings Each February, Fellows from every region participate in a global convening, commencing the yearlong program. Fellows reconvene with their regional cohorts during the second half of their fellowship to discuss international affairs in smaller settings.
- 2 Network Events Fellows are invited to virtual and in-person events hosted by ISF and partner organizations, including briefings with subject-matter experts, Fellow-led discussions, and leadership and upskilling courses.
- 3 Mentorship Fellows have access to ISF Advisors and alumni of the program for mentorship and collaboration.